On the heels of the wildly successful, sold-out WSOFNYC mega-event at The Theater at Madison Square Garden, the World Series of Fighting is looking to double-down on exciting Mixed Martial Arts action in the Empire State when it visits the gorgeous Turning Stone Resort Casino in Verona, New York. WSOF35: Ivanov vs. Jordan’s championship card includes a packed lineup as three titles will be on the line. The main card will kick off Saturday, March 18 at 11:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. PT live on NBCSN. Click here to locate NBCSN in your channel lineup. It was also be available on the FITE TV app outside of the of the U.S. for $9.99.
WSOF35 features a heavyweight championship main event between reigning kingpin Blagoy Ivanov (14-1) and No. 1 contender Shawn “Savage” Jordan (19-7); the featherweight championship co-main event between defending champion Lance “The Party” Palmer (11-2) and challenger Andre “The Bull” Harrison (15-0) and the bantamweight championship fight between top contenders Bekbulat Magomedov (17-1) and Donavon Frelow (6-1-0).
Weigh-ins were streamed live on WSOF.com and via Facebook Live beginning at 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT on Friday, Mar. 17 from the Oneida Room at Turning Stone Resort Casino.
MAIN CARD (Live on NBCSN, Saturday at 11:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM PT, Mar. 18)
- Heavyweight Title Fight: Blagoy Ivanov (251 lbs.) vs. Shawn Jordan (264 lbs.)
- Featherweight Title Fight: Lance Palmer (144 lbs.) vs. Andre Harrison (144 1/4 lbs.)
- Bantamweight Title Fight: Bekbulat Magomedov (134 1/2 lbs.) vs. Donavon Frelow (132 1/2 lbs.)
PRELIM CARD (WSOF.com, 8:15 PM ET / 5:15 PM ET, Saturday, Mar. 18)
- Welterweight: Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170 1/2 lbs.) vs. Matt Secor (170 1/2 lbs.)
- Lightweight: Tom Marcellino (155 lbs.) vs. Bill Jones (154 lbs.)
- Featherweight: Hakeem Dawodu (145 1/4 lbs.) vs. Steven Siler (145 1/4 lbs.)
- Lightweight: Islam Mamedov (155 1/2 lbs.) vs. Natan Schulte (155 lbs.)
- Featherweight: Alexandre Almeida (148 1/2 lbs) vs. Steven Rodriguez (144 3/4 lbs.)
- Catchweight: Andrews Nakahara (171 1/2 lbs.) vs. Emmanuel Walo (175 lbs.)
Official WSOF35 Promo